eDiscovery Project Manager
601 Marshall Street Redwood City, CA 94063
eDiscovery Project Manager
Industry: Global 50 Law Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: Redwood City, California
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will have the chance to design and implement best practices for document and data management
- You will track and analyst data from clients, budget reports, and vendors
- You will be responsible for oversight of the discovery process and eDiscovery within Litigation case teams
- You will to finalize statements of work for discovery projects with vendors
- This firm focuses on serving clients in the financial, private equity, real estate, technology and life sciences industries
- Our client advocates for a meritocracy environment to allow staff the ability to participate in multiple departments and offices
- Our client has offices in China, Europe, India, Israel, and United States
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive compensation package
- Health benefits
- 401k, paid vacation
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Expert management and organizational skills
- 4+ years of experience in eDiscovery
- Exposure to Relativity, Nuix, Brainspace, NexLP
- Working knowledge of discovery and electronic discovery process
- Bachelor’s degree
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us “the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director, Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell