2750 Sand Hill Rd Menlo Park, CA 94025
Venture Capital Paralegal
Industry: VC Company
Status: Direct Hire
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
- Our client as assisted some of the leading world companies through IPOs and beyond
- Our client is involved in various business markets such as health, technology, and enterprise
- Our client has built companies that change the world
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to coordinate with the finance team and outside counsel to lead the investment closing process
- You will assist with portfolio company exits, including merger and acquisition documents
- You will be responsible for maintaining the company’ s Form ADV, VC fund management, and compliance projects
- You will support the development of investor relations
- Expertise in venture capital financings and familiarity with SEC filings
- 5+ years of experience in VC funds in either a company or top law firm
- Exposure to IPOs, M&A and public company reporting matters
- Bachelor’ s Degree required
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Mandy helped found ABA in 1986 with Valli Farmaian. With her love of people and innate ability to nurture relationships, she knew the staffing industry was where she wanted to be, and she hasn’t looked back since. In her role as president, Mandy spearheads ABA’s Sales and Recruiting efforts, leading the ABA team in candidate searches and development of ABA’s Technology and Legal divisions. Her extensive network of Bay Area talent and employers as well as her years of expertise in recruiting and professional placement are the key drivers to ABA’s success – earning the company a spot on the Inc. 500 as one of the fastest growing companies in the US. She has successfully completed retained and contingency search for attorneys as well as technology executives.
Having established Legal as one of ABA’s core divisions, Mandy returned to ABA after three years working with the Eastridge Group. Under her guidance, these divisions provide staffing solutions to some of the Bay Area’s top technology companies as well as law firms and corporate legal departments.
Mandy earned her BA in political science and French literature from the University of California, Berkeley. After several years of city life in San Francisco, she moved with her family to Hillsborough, CA where she remains active in the community and is a board member of the San Mateo County Health Foundation.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Hiking, movies, and farmers markets (and the occasional tennis game!).
Favorite quote: “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill