US Filing Specialist
425 Market St. San Francisco, CA 94105
US Filing Specialist
Industry: International Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: San Francisco, California 94105
- This firm is well-balanced in practice offering services in litigation, financial services, intellectual property and technology, and transactional work
- Our client collaborates across a global network of 16 offices located in key technology and financial centers in the United States, Asia, and Europe
- This firm has been ranked among the top 15 law firms for overall diversity every year since 2005
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K plan
- Education and training programs
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to secure patent protection for cutting-edge, sophisticated inventions for clients around the globe
- You will maintain client reports, files, and records
- You will be responsible for conducting USPTO filings and managing patent prosecution matters
- You will review docket reports
- Expert verbal and written skills
- 3+ years of experience as a patent prosecution/US filing specialist or paralegal
- Exposure to (3rd most important skill/experience match)
- Working knowledge of USPTO rules and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us “the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director, Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell