Trust & Estates Paralegal
350 Primrose Road Burlingame, CA 94010
Trust and Estates Attorney
Status: Full-Time Employee
Location: San Francisco Peninsula
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY
- You will be part of a flourishing practice in a top-tier trust and estates firm
- You will be responsible for drafting correspondences, constructing legal documents, preparing deeds, and organizing asset spreadsheets and probate pleadings
- You will review bank statements, notarize documents, and maintain client records
- You will work alongside attorneys, co-workers, and clients and their allied advisors
- Our client is a premier Northern California trust and estate-planning law firm
- Our client is dedicated to delivering the highest-quality counsel to clients
- Our client is passionate about advocating for client interests
- Our client is committed to the values of trust, integrity, teamwork, and overall excellence
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Gorgeous upscale office, located in the heart of the Peninsula
- You will learn from and develop your skills with leading trust and estate practitioners
- You will be part of a firm that celebrates teamwork, mentoring relationships, and career growth
- You will be welcomed with competitive pay, exceptional 401k matching, a robust medical plan, plus other benefits
- 3+ years solid experience as a trust & estate paralegal, plus expert analytical and computer skills
- Bachelor’s degree and paralegal certificate or equivalent required
- Knowledge of the probate process essential, plus hands-on experience with Form 706 and judicial council forms
- Experience working with high-net-worth clients required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
ABOUT ABA SEARCH
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We're positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We thrive on deepening our expertise. We're passionate about placements and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us "the name to know in recruitment."In 2020, ABA Search was recognized by Forbes to be one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms in both the Professional Search (#37) and Executive Search (#124) categories! ABA Search is one of only 69 top-performing firms in America awarded in both categories! For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sarah joined ABA in 2019, serving as the company’s Operations Manager. Over the past decade, Sarah has managed the small bookkeeping firm she started serving private and business clients in the San Francisco East Bay. Sarah brings extensive experience in operational process to ABA plus a steadfast commitment to advance ABA’s business goals and strategies.
Sarah began her career in the software industry, teaching courses at Golden Gate University in San Francisco and seminars throughout the state. She went on to co-author “The Advantage Series” for McGraw-Hill Higher Education, texts aimed at developing proficiency using Microsoft Office applications. The series enjoyed broad and sustained success in the marketplace.
A Northern California native, Sarah and her husband reside today in the East Bay city of Piedmont. Two of their children currently attend college and their youngest is in high school. Sarah earned her B.A. in Communications at the University of California, Santa Barbara.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Hiking with her two dogs in the Oakland Hills, gardening, mentoring young writers
Favorite Quote: “True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less.” - C.S. Lewis