Trust & Estate Secretary
350 Primrose Road Burlingame, CA 94010
Legal Secretary - Trust & Estates
Status: Full-Time Employee
Location: San Francisco, Bay Area
- Sophisticated and reputable Boutique wealth advisory firm that delivers counsel to high net-worth and prominent clientele
- Specialists in personal wealth planning, trust and estate matters, and fiduciary management
- Well known Partners and Associates recognized in the Northern California Super Lawyers list
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Gorgeous upscale office
- Emphasis on mentorship – it’s a great place to both grow your career and to mentor others
- Exceptional benefits - 401k (above average contribution and bonus), medical, dental, vision, life and more
- Leadership with over 30 years of success and growth
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will have the chance to provide support in areas of estate planning, trusts and wealth transfer as well as trust, estate and fiduciary litigation
- You will organize and maintain client files
- You will be responsible for preparation of correspondence and signature originals of legal documents such as trusts, wills, and the notarization of documents
- You will utilize administrative skills to assist attorneys with daily communication and scheduling of affluent clientele
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software and Adobe Acrobat
- 8+ years of experience as a legal secretary
- Expertise in Trust & Estates or Corporate Transactional or Real Estate practice areas
- Experience communicating with high net worth clientele
- Working knowledge of iManage and MacPac
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us “the name to know in recruitment.”
Meet Your Recruiter
Gina joined ABA as a Service Coordinator in the fall of 2017, prior to graduating from the University of California, Berkeley in December of 2017. While achieving a Bachelor’s degree in Legal Studies, she studied courses regarding legal practices and theories of the economic market and social change.
She began college on a Women’s Rowing Scholarship and participated her freshman and sophomore year. Her participation in rowing throughout high school and into college provided a discipline which developed her volition toward achieving personal and team goals. Her goal driven mentality transcends into her participating in interactive, dynamic, and challenging work environments.
Looking to become familiar with the legal market in the Bay Area, ABA will provide her the best opportunity to learn and work among the legal market through the approach of a recruiter. She is excited in becoming an addition to the ABA Team.
Gina was born and raised in the Bay Area and is from a Bay Area native family. She attended St. Ignatius College Preparatory in San Francisco where she graduated from in 2013.
Favorite things to do in Bay Area: Attending Cal football games (Roll on, you Bears!), dinner with friends or family in North Beach, and biking or walking around Crystal Springs Reservoir
Favorite quote: “The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Work is the key to success, and hard work can help you accomplish anything.” – Vince Lombardi