Trust & Estates Paralegal
350 Primrose Road Burlingame, CA 94010
TRUST AND ESTATES PARALEGAL
Our client is one of California’ s chief wealth advisory boutique firms specialized in delivering sophisticated counsel to both high net worth individuals and prominent Silicon Valley corporations. The firm’ s highly experienced attorneys, several of whom are recognized as 2015 Northern California Super Lawyers, are experts in personal wealth planning, trust and estate matters, and fiduciary management. Each counsel devotes the highest quality of personal service to families, individuals, and businesses as they make important decisions for the future.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
As part of one of the Bay Area’ s largest and most experienced wealth advisory-focused law firms, you will develop professionally and benefit from your experiences. You will work directly with individuals, families, and high level executives and receive mentorship from accomplished professionals. Located in the heart of the Bay Area, the firm’ s premier location allows for you to serve in leadership roles throughout the community and engage in a variety of non-profit and professional organizations.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will work alongside Silicon Valley’ s leading trust and estate practitioners
- You will be working closely with attorneys, staff, accountants, financial planners, and the court in the primary areas of estate and tax planning
- You will aid in the review of bank statements, document notarization, and organization and maintenance of client files
- You will draft correspondence and other legal documents, as well as prepare deeds, asset spreadsheets, and probate pleadings
- Bachelor’ s Degree and paralegal certificate
- 2+ years of paralegal experience in trust and estate planning
- Strong customer service skills and confidence in abilities to offer quality assistance to a high end clientele base
- Exceptional written, verbal, and analytical skills and familiarity with probate processes and rules
- Excellent problem-solver with great attention to detail who thrives in a team environment
At ABA, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
Legal Recruiter/Operations Manager
Christie joined ABA in 2017 as a Legal Recruiter. She began her career as an Employment Manager at the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe and most recently spent several years as a Coordinator at Thomson Reuters Expert Witness Services. Christie joined ABA to combine her knowledge of the legal industry with her passion for employment and recruiting. She is very excited to be a part of this team that works closely with both Clients and Candidates to bring together an ideal partnership.
Originally from the Bay Area, Christie received her Bachelor’s degree from Sacramento State University in Organizational Communication with a minor in Human Resources. She spent several years in Truckee, CA and currently lives in Reno, NV with her family.
Favorite things to do in the Reno: Camping at Lake Davis and day trips to Donner Lake with my husband and three children.
Favorite quote: “Being positive won’t guarantee you’ll succeed but being negative will guarantee you won’t.” – Jon Gordon