Trust & Estate Paralegal
350 Primrose Road Burlingame, CA 94010 US
Trust & Estate Paralegal
Location: San Francisco Bay Area (Remote in California)
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY
- Participate in providing high quality trust and probate administrative services.
- Draft correspondences, construct legal documents, prepare deeds, and organize asset spreadsheets and probate pleadings.
- Assist with reviewing bank statements, notarizing documents, and maintaining client records.
- Substantial amount of direct client interaction.
COMPANY PROFILE AND BENEFITS
- Sophisticated and reputable Boutique wealth advisory firm that delivers counsel to high net-worth and prominent clientele.
- Specialists in personal wealth planning, trust and estate matters, and fiduciary management.
- Well known Partners and Associates recognized in the Northern California Super Lawyers list.
- Emphasis on mentorship –a great place to both grow your career
- Exceptional benefits - 401k (above average contribution and bonus), medical, dental, vision, life and more.
- Expert analytical and computer skills.
- 2+ years of experience as a trust & estate paralegal.
- Exposure to trust and estate administration.
- Bachelor’s degree and paralegal certificate strongly preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
ABOUT ABA SEARCH
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We're positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We thrive on deepening our expertise. We're energized by the legal, life science, and pharmaceutical industries, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us "the name to know in recruitment."
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Legal & Finance
In March of 2021, Eily joined ABA Search as a Business Development Associate, bringing to the group a diverse sales background spanning more than 10 years in the financial and pharmaceutical industries. Having had extensive training in the pharmaceutical industry, she has an appreciation for the level of work and thoroughness that is paramount to the industry. She is excited about bringing her understanding and experience in pharmaceuticals and finance to ABA’s already extensive knowledge base within the pharma/biotechnology community. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication from California State University, Chico. Eily approaches her work with a relationship-centered focus and believes strongly in fostering candidate/client connections and striving to meet individual needs. She has a genuine desire to learn about others, understand their goals, and identify where she can possibly help. Eily’s intention is to build long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with candidates and clients alike.
A native Californian, Eily grew up in the Bay Area and lived throughout her professional career in California, Chicago, and Washington DC, finally returning to her roots in Northern California to start a family. She has two teenage children and a very energetic Labrador. Eily cherishes creating memories with her family, attending live concerts, going to movies, and traveling.
Favorite Thing to Do in Placer County: Hiking, spending time at the lake, and trying out local restaurants
Favorite Quote: “What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson