Trust & Estate Paralegal
350 Primrose Road Burlingame, CA 94010 US
Trust & Estate Paralegal
Location: San Francisco Bay Area (Remote in California)
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY
- Participate in providing high quality trust and probate administrative services.
- Draft correspondences, construct legal documents, prepare deeds, and organize asset spreadsheets and probate pleadings.
- Assist with reviewing bank statements, notarizing documents, and maintaining client records.
- Substantial amount of direct client interaction.
COMPANY PROFILE AND BENEFITS
- Sophisticated and reputable Boutique wealth advisory firm that delivers counsel to high net-worth and prominent clientele.
- Specialists in personal wealth planning, trust and estate matters, and fiduciary management.
- Well known Partners and Associates recognized in the Northern California Super Lawyers list.
- Emphasis on mentorship –a great place to both grow your career
- Exceptional benefits - 401k (above average contribution and bonus), medical, dental, vision, life and more.
- Expert analytical and computer skills.
- 2+ years of experience as a trust & estate paralegal.
- Exposure to trust and estate administration.
- Bachelor’s degree and paralegal certificate strongly preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
ABOUT ABA SEARCH
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We're positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We thrive on deepening our expertise. We're energized by the legal, life science, and pharmaceutical industries, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us "the name to know in recruitment."
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Assistant to the President
Kathryn is the most recent member of ABA Search, joining the team in September 2022 as the Executive Assistant to the President, a role she played prior to ABA while providing teams with operational and data management aid. She has spent her professional career working across the agriculture, luxury travel, and hospitality industries and has gained a range of interpersonal, technical, and administrative skills along the way. With experience in finance, human resources, and digital marketing, Kathryn has a well-rounded understanding of the internal mechanics of a small business. She earned her B.A. in Film and Media Studies from the University of California, Santa Barbara. After spending ten years in Southern California, Kathryn currently lives in Northern California, far north of her native San Francisco Bay Area.
Favorite Things to Do: Surfing, camping, cooking with friends