425 Market St. San Francisco, CA 94105 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Location: Hybrid, San Francisco (2-3 days in office)
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY
- Join the distinguished Trademark team as a Paralegal, assisting the firm’s litigation practice.
- Develop skills to perform analytical trademark litigation research
- Utilize the firm’s resources to increase efficiencies in practice procedures and processes.
- Apply problem-solving techniques to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Meet administrative requirements including billable hours and preparation of timecards.
- Maintain practice files and database.
- Manage tasks and work on projects independently.
- Prestigous global AM50 law firm headquartered in San Francisco.
- Join a supportive team of Trademark experts.
- High-profile client list working with top experts in their field.
- Exponential company growth in international and domestic business.
- Exceptional compensation plus benefits including 401k company matching, comprehensive medical insurance, desirable PTO policy, and more.
- 2 year’s relevant work experience, in a law firm preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or ABA paralegal certificate preferred.
- Knowledge of trademark a plus.
- Excellent writing, communication skills & attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Assistant to the President
Kathryn is the most recent member of ABA Search, joining the team in September 2022 as the Executive Assistant to the President, a role she played prior to ABA while providing teams with operational and data management aid. She has spent her professional career working across the agriculture, luxury travel, and hospitality industries and has gained a range of interpersonal, technical, and administrative skills along the way. With experience in finance, human resources, and digital marketing, Kathryn has a well-rounded understanding of the internal mechanics of a small business. She earned her B.A. in Film and Media Studies from the University of California, Santa Barbara. After spending ten years in Southern California, Kathryn currently lives in Northern California, far north of her native San Francisco Bay Area.
Favorite Things to Do: Surfing, camping, cooking with friends