Trademark Docketer/Junior Trademark Paralegal
Palo Alto, CA 94301
Junior Trademark Paralegal
Industry: Am 100 Law
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: Palo Alto, California
- Our client is the second largest law firm in California with 7 offices located in California alone
- This firm offers global solutions for clients all over the world
- Our client continues to be accredited by national and international publications
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- Collegial work environment
- Consistent staff tenure
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will have the chance to docket and monitor all trademark deadlines
- You will manage US and Foreign prosecution filings
- You will be responsible for provide support on the global management of trademark portfolio
- You will record of license agreements and renewal of trademark registrations in the US and worldwide
- Expert organizational skills
- 2+ years of experience as a trademark paralegal
- Working knowledge of CPI database
- Bachelor’s degree and paralegal certification
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us “the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director, Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell