350 Primrose Road Burlingame, CA 94010
Trust & Estate Paralegal
Industry: Boutique Firm
Status: Full-Time Employee
Location: 350 Primrose Road, Burlingame, California 94010
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will have the chance to offer trust and probate administrative services and clear communication to the firm’ s clients
- You will assist reviewing bank statements, notarizing documents, and organizing and maintaining client files
- You will be responsible for drafting correspondence and legal documents, preparing deeds, and asset spreadsheets and probate pleadings
- Premier California wealth advisory firm - delivering sophisticated counsel to high net-worth individuals and prominent Silicon Valley corporations
- Experts in personal wealth planning, trust and estate matters, and fiduciary management
- Recognition of multiple Partners and Associates in the Northern California Super Lawyers list
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Gorgeous upscale office
- Located in the heart of the Peninsula which allows for you to serve in leadership roles throughout the community and engage in a variety of non-profit and professional organizations
- Emphasis on mentorship – it’ s a great place to both grow your career and to mentor others
- Many perks offered such as 401k, medical, dental, vision, life and more
- Expert math and computer skills
- 2+ years of experience as a trust & estate paralegal
- Exposure to iManage, Adobe Acrobat and MacPac
- Working knowledge of probate process and rules and use of judicial council forms
- Bachelor’ s degree and paralegal certificate
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
Mandy helped found ABA in 1986 with Valli Farmaian. With her love of people and innate ability to nurture relationships, she knew the staffing industry was where she wanted to be, and she hasn’t looked back since. In her role as president, Mandy spearheads ABA’s Sales and Recruiting efforts, leading the ABA team in candidate searches and development of ABA’s Technology and Legal divisions. Her extensive network of Bay Area talent and employers as well as her years of expertise in recruiting and professional placement are the key drivers to ABA’s success – earning the company a spot on the Inc. 500 as one of the fastest growing companies in the US. She has successfully completed retained and contingency search for attorneys as well as technology executives.
Having established Legal as one of ABA’s core divisions, Mandy returned to ABA after three years working with the Eastridge Group. Under her guidance, these divisions provide staffing solutions to some of the Bay Area’s top technology companies as well as law firms and corporate legal departments.
Mandy earned her BA in political science and French literature from the University of California, Berkeley. After several years of city life in San Francisco, she moved with her family to Hillsborough, CA where she remains active in the community and is a board member of the San Mateo County Health Foundation.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Hiking, movies, and farmers markets (and the occasional tennis game!).
Favorite quote: “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill