Silicon Valley Legal Secretary
3000 El Camino Real Palo Alto, CA 94306
Silicon Valley - Legal Secretary
Industry: Am Law 50 Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: Palo Alto, California
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will coordinate multi-document filings; federal and state
- You will organize and managing legal documents
- You will be responsible for scheduling, arranging business itineraries, and calendaring
- You will compose correspondences, memos, expense reports
- You will prepare motion binders
- One of the world’ s leading regulatory firms with 12 offices globally, two local offices
- Recognized for its strength and expertise in litigation, investigation, and corporate practice groups
- The firm fosters an inclusive culture, allowing attorneys and staff to collaborate and provide counsel of the highest quality
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Our client is devoted to your personal and professional development
- You will work directly with attorneys and staff and receive mentorship from the best and brightest in the industry
- Other bonuses include generous medical coverage, paid time off, and company holidays
- Expert time management and communication skills
- 5+ years of experience as a legal secretary
- Exposure to both litigation and corporate practice areas a plus
- Working knowledge of all litigation practice matters
- College degree preferred
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Gina joined ABA as a Service Coordinator in the fall of 2017, prior to graduating from the University of California, Berkeley in December of 2017. While achieving a Bachelor’s degree in Legal Studies, she studied courses regarding legal practices and theories of the economic market and social change.
She began college on a Women’s Rowing Scholarship and participated her freshman and sophomore year. Her participation in rowing throughout high school and into college provided a discipline which developed her volition toward achieving personal and team goals. Her goal driven mentality transcends into her participating in interactive, dynamic, and challenging work environments.
Looking to become familiar with the legal market in the Bay Area, ABA will provide her the best opportunity to learn and work among the legal market through the approach of a recruiter. She is excited in becoming an addition to the ABA Team.
Gina was born and raised in the Bay Area and is from a Bay Area native family. She attended St. Ignatius College Preparatory in San Francisco where she graduated from in 2013.
Favorite things to do in Bay Area: Attending Cal football games (Roll on, you Bears!), dinner with friends or family in North Beach, and biking or walking around Crystal Springs Reservoir
Favorite quote: “The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Work is the key to success, and hard work can help you accomplish anything.” – Vince Lombardi