Senior Tax Manager (Accountant) (HNW)
1 Franklin Pkwy New York, NY 10017 US
Location: Hybrid, New York City
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY
- Prepare and review tax returns for high-net-worth clients, filing 1040’s.
- Prepare gift, partnership, fiduciary and private foundation tax returns.
- Represent clients on audits and government inquiries.
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Established, global investment institution.
- Career stability and longevity, with constant growth on an international scale.
- Full benefits, competitive compensation.
- Collaborative team atmosphere with a work-life balance focused culture.
- CPA required, CFP ideal.
- 12+ years tax accounting experience, depending on education.
- Strong client relation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We're positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We thrive on deepening our expertise. We're energized by the legal, life science, and pharmaceutical industries, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us "the name to know in recruitment."
Meet Your Recruiter
Mandy Farmaian, CSC
Mandy helped found ABA in 1986 with Valli Farmaian. With her love of people and innate ability to nurture relationships, she knew the staffing industry was where she wanted to be, and she hasn’t looked back since. In her role as president, Mandy spearheads ABA’s Sales and Recruiting efforts, leading the ABA team in candidate searches and development of ABA’s Life Sciences, Technology, and Legal divisions. Her extensive network of Bay Area talent and employers as well as her years of expertise in recruiting and professional placement are the key drivers to ABA’s success – earning the company a spot on the Inc. 500 as one of the fastest growing companies in the US. She has successfully completed retained and contingency search for attorneys as well as technology executives.
Having established Legal as one of ABA’s core divisions, Mandy returned to ABA after three years working with the Eastridge Group. Under her guidance, these divisions provide staffing solutions to some of the Bay Area’s top technology companies as well as law firms and corporate legal departments.
Mandy earned her BA in political science and French literature from the University of California, Berkeley. After several years of city life in San Francisco, she moved with her family to Hillsborough, CA where she remains active in the community and is a board member of the San Mateo County Health Foundation.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Hiking, movies, and farmers markets (and the occasional tennis game!).
Favorite quote: “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill