Senior Practice Manager, Technology
San Francisco, Redwood City, CA 94111
Senior Practice Manager
Industry: Global 50 Law Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: San Francisco – Bay Area, CA
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to be the right hand to the Managing Director, Practice & Client Development
- You will have the chance to interact with partners and administrators on various talent management initiatives
- Assist with coordination of internal team organization, meetings, events, and information management
- You will be responsible for managing operational and strategic aspects of the practice
- Analysis and improve overall business unit management - talent management, financial performance, and knowledge management
COMPANY PROFILE AND BENEFITS:
- This firm focuses on serving clients in the financial, private equity, real estate, technology and life sciences industries
- Our client advocates for a meritocracy environment to allow staff the ability to participate in multiple departments and offices
- Our client has offices in China, Europe, India, Israel, and United States
- Competitive compensation package, Health benefits, 401k, and paid vacation
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Expert at identifying practice needs and delegating execution to support such needs
- 5+ years of experience in business development/management within a law firm
- Creative and strategic at problem solving
- Bachelor’s degree and JD
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us “the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Meet Your Recruiter
Branch Managing Director – Legal Recruitment
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell