Senior Manager, Engineering
633 Howard St San Francisco, CA 94105
Senior Manager - Engineering
Industry: Technology - Software - Health
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
- Cloud-based Health Software
- Focus on personalized treatment by integrating echo-system process
- World-class funding and leadership
- Solving an integral problem for personalized medicine/treatment by connecting all the dots.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Leading and growing an intelligent team of engineers
- Working with product management and planning the roadmap to implement and scale
- Implementing and designing programs in reliability, process and quality
- Working with leaders of the company to drive and scale engineering.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Driving technology and engineering for personalized health medicine organization
- Joining an early-stage, well-funded company
- Learning from leadership with expertise in technology and life sciences
- Generous equity and bonus
- You will create technology that will enable patients with serious health conditions to have access and receive breakthrough medicine and therapies.
- 4 + years of growing top engineering teams
- Expert in working in an Agile or Scrum environment
- Success in delivering functionality and features within deadline timeframe
- History of scalability and growth in cloud-base environment
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We use creativity, expertise and experience to match candidates and clients. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. We are passionate about staffing and committed to the success of our clients and candidates.
Meet Your Recruiter
Mandy Farmaian, CSC
Mandy helped found ABA in 1986 with Valli Farmaian. With her love of people and innate ability to nurture relationships, she knew the staffing industry was where she wanted to be, and she hasn’t looked back since. In her role as president, Mandy spearheads ABA’s Sales and Recruiting efforts, leading the ABA team in candidate searches and development of ABA’s Technology and Legal divisions. Her extensive network of Bay Area talent and employers as well as her years of expertise in recruiting and professional placement are the key drivers to ABA’s success – earning the company a spot on the Inc. 500 as one of the fastest growing companies in the US. She has successfully completed retained and contingency search for attorneys as well as technology executives.
Having established Legal as one of ABA’s core divisions, Mandy returned to ABA after three years working with the Eastridge Group. Under her guidance, these divisions provide staffing solutions to some of the Bay Area’s top technology companies as well as law firms and corporate legal departments.
Mandy earned her BA in political science and French literature from the University of California, Berkeley. After several years of city life in San Francisco, she moved with her family to Hillsborough, CA where she remains active in the community and is a board member of the San Mateo County Health Foundation.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Hiking, movies, and farmers markets (and the occasional tennis game!).
Favorite quote: “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill