Senior Litigation Paralegal
1 Front St San Francisco Bay Area/Los Angeles/, CA 94111 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Location: SF Bay Area or Los Angeles (HYBRID)
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY
- Take leadership on paralegal duties on all parts of litigation cases across intake, discovery, and trial activities.
- Create processes to facilitate file management, including the organization and retrieval of documents for counsel team.
- Manage point of communication between attorneys and staff, while supporting junior paralegals on litigation matters.
- Collect information from outsides parties such as private companies, expert witnesses, and government agencies to support litigation activities. Maintain ongoing positive relationships with external partners.
- Draft and review legal documentation.
- Premier global law firm with experts in their field.
- Career stability and longevity.
- Inclusivity and diversity and at forefront of company culture.
- Collaborative team atmosphere.
- Leader in pro-bono work.
- 5+ years paralegal experience at big law firm
- Complex commercial litigation experience
- Flexible to travel within CA and out of state
- Flexible to work weekends and overtime
- 1500 billable hours
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
ABOUT ABA SEARCH
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We're positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We thrive on deepening our expertise. We're energized by the legal, life science, and pharmaceutical industries, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us "the name to know in recruitment."
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Legal & Finance
In March of 2021, Eily joined ABA Search as a Business Development Associate, bringing to the group a diverse sales background spanning more than 10 years in the financial and pharmaceutical industries. Having had extensive training in the pharmaceutical industry, she has an appreciation for the level of work and thoroughness that is paramount to the industry. She is excited about bringing her understanding and experience in pharmaceuticals and finance to ABA’s already extensive knowledge base within the pharma/biotechnology community. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication from California State University, Chico. Eily approaches her work with a relationship-centered focus and believes strongly in fostering candidate/client connections and striving to meet individual needs. She has a genuine desire to learn about others, understand their goals, and identify where she can possibly help. Eily’s intention is to build long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with candidates and clients alike.
A native Californian, Eily grew up in the Bay Area and lived throughout her professional career in California, Chicago, and Washington DC, finally returning to her roots in Northern California to start a family. She has two teenage children and a very energetic Labrador. Eily cherishes creating memories with her family, attending live concerts, going to movies, and traveling.
Favorite Thing to Do in Placer County: Hiking, spending time at the lake, and trying out local restaurants
Favorite Quote: “What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson