Senior Events Coordinator
4085 Campbell Avenue #100 Menlo Park, DC 94025
Senior Events Coordinator
Company: Global Law Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: Menlo Park
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to collaborate with Marketing & Business Development departments in coordinating client events
- You will research site venues and development vendor relationships
- You will be responsible for organizing, executing, and analyzing client events
- You will support the digital marketing team
- This premier firm provides quality counsel to help solve complex legal issues in major industries across the globe
- The firm has become recognized as one of the top legal services providers
- Their team is comprised of over twenty-five hundred talented individuals across six continents and they are known for their tenacity, consistency, and ingenuity
- The firm places an emphasis on giving back to communities
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- This firm is devoted to your personal and professional development
- They offer generous medical coverage for health, dental, and vision
- 401(k) savings plan is offered as well as paid time off, company holidays, and a health and wellness reimbursement program
- Expert in Microsoft Office and InterAction or other CRM programs
- 4+ years of experience in business services
- Exposure to marketing development
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell