Senior Director, FP&A
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Senior Director, Financial Planning and Analysis
Status: Full-Time Employee
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Directly report to the CFO, and be responsible for leading the Long-Range Plan, Budget, and Forecasting processes at the company.
- Interface directly with all internal and external stakeholders to receive inputs for the company's financial planning models.
- Obtain an in-depth knowledge of the company's business operations and key drivers of success, to ensure that inputs to financial models are appropriate.
- Lead a team that develops the company's financial models, and be responsible for summarizing the financial models and providing key strategic and operational insights in presentations to senior management.
COMPANY PROFILE AND BENEFITS:
- Our client is forward-thinking in its pursuit of understanding the fundamental science of aging and finding treatments for associated diseases.
- Recognized for its positive company culture and commitment to operating with integrity.
- You will be part of a reputable and stable company.
- Exceptional compensation and benefits package.
- MBA; Undergraduate degree in a biological science preferred; At least 12 years of biotech/pharma industry experience, with specific expertise in financial modeling, systems/process implementation, and complex financial analysis.
- In-depth knowledge of the drug development process is a prerequisite.
- Proven leadership skills and a strong interest in developing others.
- The candidate must be strategically inclined, as well as operationally focused.
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We're positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We thrive on deepening our expertise. We're passionate about placements and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us "the name to know in recruitment."
In 2020, ABA Search was recognized by Forbes to be one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms in both the Professional Search (#37) and Executive Search (#124) categories! ABA Search is one of only 69 top-performing firms in America awarded in both categories!
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director, Executive Recruiter - Life Sciences and Legal
Josh joined ABA in 2019 as a legal recruiter after relocating to the Bay Area from the East Coast. He worked as a legal recruiter for close to a decade in New York City focusing on lateral placements at international law firms with a special focus on Asia markets and practices. He holds a B.A. in Communications from Fordham University. He enjoys the excitement and challenges of getting to know and understand the personality and long-term goals of his clients in order to help them find success and professional fulfillment.
In another lifetime Josh was a professional musician who toured throughout the country, wrote jingles for commercials and started an independent concert promotion company. He lives outside San Francisco with his wife and daughter.
Favorite Things to Do in the Bay Area: Camping, hiking, and exploring new restaurants