Senior Corporate Paralegal
4353 North First Street San Jose, CA 95134
Senior Corporate Paralegal
Industry: Public Company
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: San Jose, CA
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to maintain and establish worldwide legal entity management systems
- Prepare public company filings, specifically Section 16
- You will have the chance to coordinate with local counsel and finance group regarding legal reporting
- You will assist with corporate transactions and governance documentation
- You will be responsible for equity projects, and processing data
- You will maintain the compliance database
- This company and industry is a game changer
- You will join a highly collaborative and innovative team at their headquarters in San Jose, that strives to transform this industry and the world.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Health Benefits
- Innovative minds and technology
- Collaborative environment
- Expertise in legal entity management
- 6+ years of experience as a corporate paralegal
- Exposure to working with numerous international legal entities
- Working knowledge of compliance
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Business or relevant paralegal experience
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Legal Recruiter/Operations Manager
Christie joined ABA in 2017 as a Legal Recruiter. She began her career as an Employment Manager at the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe and most recently spent several years as a Coordinator at Thomson Reuters Expert Witness Services. Christie joined ABA to combine her knowledge of the legal industry with her passion for employment and recruiting. She is very excited to be a part of this team that works closely with both Clients and Candidates to bring together an ideal partnership.
Originally from the Bay Area, Christie received her Bachelor’s degree from Sacramento State University in Organizational Communication with a minor in Human Resources. She spent several years in Truckee, CA and currently lives in Reno, NV with her family.
Favorite things to do in the Reno: Camping at Lake Davis and day trips to Donner Lake with my husband and three children.
Favorite quote: “Being positive won’t guarantee you’ll succeed but being negative will guarantee you won’t.” – Jon Gordon