Senior Corporate Paralegal
4353 North First Street San Jose, CA 95134 US
Industry: Alternative Energy/Legal
Location: San Jose (On-Site)
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY
- Assist legal team execute product deployment.
- Work directly with GC and attorneys, co-coordinating, reviewing, and managing projects including record-keeping.
- Provide expert knowledge on SEC filings.
- Establish a global entity digital library.
- Assist with corporate transactions due diligence.
- Provide administrative support to internal staff and third-party partners.
- Cutting edge international Green Energy company on a
- World class legal team.
- Career stability and longevity with constant growth.
- Full benefits, highly competitive compensation.
- Collaborative team atmosphere.
- 6+ years of paralegal experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or paralegal certification.
- Experience in preparation and recordkeeping of board meetings.
- Thrives in a fast paced, ever-expanding environment.
- Detailed knowledge of SEC forms.
- CEP certification preferred.
- Work closely with attorneys and legal staff, executing on deadlines.
ABOUT ABA SEARCH
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We're positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We thrive on deepening our expertise. We're energized by the legal, life science, and pharmaceutical industries, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us "the name to know in recruitment."
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Assistant to the President
Kathryn is the most recent member of ABA Search, joining the team in September 2022 as the Executive Assistant to the President, a role she played prior to ABA while providing teams with operational and data management aid. She has spent her professional career working across the agriculture, luxury travel, and hospitality industries and has gained a range of interpersonal, technical, and administrative skills along the way. With experience in finance, human resources, and digital marketing, Kathryn has a well-rounded understanding of the internal mechanics of a small business. She earned her B.A. in Film and Media Studies from the University of California, Santa Barbara. After spending ten years in Southern California, Kathryn currently lives in Northern California, far north of her native San Francisco Bay Area.
Favorite Things to Do: Surfing, camping, cooking with friends