Senior Corporate Paralegal
1 Front St San Francisco Bay Area/ Los Angeles, CA 94111 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Location: SF Bay Area or Los Angeles (HYBRID)
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY
- Work directly with attorneys, co-coordinating, reviewing and managing projects.
- Aid with expertise on SEC filings
- Draft legal documentation on corporate entities including financing, foreign regulatory practices, M&A dealings.
- Extract useful information from transactions and deliver concise summaries for counsel review
- Manage communication, written and verbal between counsel and external parties
- Premier global law firm with experts in their field.
- Career stability and longevity.
- Inclusivity and diversity and at forefront of company culture.
- Collaborative team atmosphere.
- Leader in pro-bono work.
- 5+ years paralegal experience at big law firm
- Deep understanding of M&A and SEC filings
- Working knowledge of LexisNexis and other securities research software
- Flexible to travel within CA and out of state
- Flexible to work weekends and overtime
- 1500 billable hours
ABOUT ABA SEARCH
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We're positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We thrive on deepening our expertise. We're energized by the legal, life science, and pharmaceutical industries, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us "the name to know in recruitment."
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Assistant to the President
Kathryn is the most recent member of ABA Search, joining the team in September 2022 as the Executive Assistant to the President, a role she played prior to ABA while providing teams with operational and data management aid. She has spent her professional career working across the agriculture, luxury travel, and hospitality industries and has gained a range of interpersonal, technical, and administrative skills along the way. With experience in finance, human resources, and digital marketing, Kathryn has a well-rounded understanding of the internal mechanics of a small business. She earned her B.A. in Film and Media Studies from the University of California, Santa Barbara. After spending ten years in Southern California, Kathryn currently lives in Northern California, far north of her native San Francisco Bay Area.
Favorite Things to Do: Surfing, camping, cooking with friends