Senior Corporate Paralegal
4353 North First Street San Francisco Bay Area, CA 95134 US
Industry: Alternative Energy/Legal
Location: San Jose (On-Site)
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY
- Assist legal team execute product deployment.
- Work directly with attorneys, co-coordinating, reviewing, and managing projects including recordkeeping.
- Provide expert knowledge on SEC filings.
- Establish a global entity digital library.
- Assist with corporate transactions due diligence.
- Provide administrative support to internal staff and third-party partners.
- Cutting edge international Green Energy company on a
- World class legal team.
- Career stability and longevity with constant growth.
- Full benefits, highly competitive compensation.
- Collaborative team atmosphere.
- 5+ years of paralegal experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or paralegal certification.
- Experience in preparation and recordkeeping of board meetings.
- Thrives in a fast paced, ever-expanding environment.
- Detailed knowledge of SEC forms.
- CEP certification.
- Work closely with attorneys and legal staff, executing on deadlines.
ABOUT ABA SEARCH
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We're positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We thrive on deepening our expertise. We're energized by the legal, life science, and pharmaceutical industries, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us "the name to know in recruitment."
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiter, Legal & Finance
In March of 2021, Eily joined ABA Search as a Business Development Associate, bringing to the group a diverse sales background spanning more than 10 years in the financial and pharmaceutical industries. Having had extensive training in the pharmaceutical industry, she has an appreciation for the level of work and thoroughness that is paramount to the industry. She is excited about bringing her understanding and experience in pharmaceuticals and finance to ABA’s already extensive knowledge base within the pharma/biotechnology community. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication from California State University, Chico. Eily approaches her work with a relationship-centered focus and believes strongly in fostering candidate/client connections and striving to meet individual needs. She has a genuine desire to learn about others, understand their goals, and identify where she can possibly help. Eily’s intention is to build long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with candidates and clients alike.
A native Californian, Eily grew up in the Bay Area and lived throughout her professional career in California, Chicago, and Washington DC, finally returning to her roots in Northern California to start a family. She has two teenage children and a very energetic Labrador. Eily cherishes creating memories with her family, attending live concerts, going to movies, and traveling.
Favorite Thing to Do in Placer County: Hiking, spending time at the lake, and trying out local restaurants
Favorite Quote: “What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson