Senior Copyright Paralegal
Silicon Valley Center , 801 California St. Mountain View, CA 94041
Senior Copyright Paralegal
Industry: Am 100 Law Firm
Status: Full Time or Part Time
Location: Bay Area, California
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to join an intimate copyright practice at a top-tier law firm
- You will manage USCO filings
- Assist with completing docketed deadlines
- You will be responsible for preparing and filing copyright registrations and conducting copyright searches
COMPANY PROFILE AND BENEFITS:
- Leading law firm with seven offices globally, but headquartered in Silicon Valley
- Known for providing quality counsel to leading technology companies (Fortune 100) for the past four decades
- With some of the largest deals in history under their belt, this firm is known for their leading corporation, litigation and intellectual property practice groups
- This firm offers exciting perks from amusement part trips to fitness and wellness reimbursement programs
- Retains the quintessential features of Silicon Valley culture – arcade in the headquarter office included
- They offer several generous benefit options including health, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off with incremental increases, discounted auto and home insurance, and center-based childcare
- Expert knowledge of working with copyright office
- 3+ years of experience as a trademark or copyright paralegal
- Bachelor’s degree and paralegal certificate required
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us “the name to know in recruitment.”
Meet Your Recruiter
Branch Managing Director – Legal Recruitment
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell