Senior Conflicts Analyst
Los Angeles, CA 90001
Senior Conflicts Analyst
Industry: Am Law 50 Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: Los Angeles California 90001
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to work with specialists, coordinators, and other team members to address pre-engagement, restructuring matters
- You will review the work of junior analysts
- You will be responsible for understanding and performing the analysis and research process on all potential new business
- A premier international law firm, our client has provided quality service to clients in litigation, corporate, and intellectual matters for over one-hundred years.
- Growing local offices with approximately 130 attorneys in the Bay Area since opening in the early 2000’ s.
- Known to be the “ best of the best”, this firm fosters an inclusive culture comprised of bright legal talent and emerges as a leading provider of legal services.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Receive mentorship from the best and brightest in the industry
- Other bonuses include generous medical coverage, paid time off, and company holidays
- Expert communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in risk, research, reference library work, or conflicts searching
- Bachelor’ s degree required, JD preferred
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Gina joined ABA as a Service Coordinator in the fall of 2017, prior to graduating from the University of California, Berkeley in December of 2017. While achieving a Bachelor’s degree in Legal Studies, she studied courses regarding legal practices and theories of the economic market and social change.
She began college on a Women’s Rowing Scholarship and participated her freshman and sophomore year. Her participation in rowing throughout high school and into college provided a discipline which developed her volition toward achieving personal and team goals. Her goal driven mentality transcends into her participating in interactive, dynamic, and challenging work environments.
Looking to become familiar with the legal market in the Bay Area, ABA will provide her the best opportunity to learn and work among the legal market through the approach of a recruiter. She is excited in becoming an addition to the ABA Team.
Gina was born and raised in the Bay Area and is from a Bay Area native family. She attended St. Ignatius College Preparatory in San Francisco where she graduated from in 2013.
Favorite things to do in Bay Area: Attending Cal football games (Roll on, you Bears!), dinner with friends or family in North Beach, and biking or walking around Crystal Springs Reservoir
Favorite quote: “The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Work is the key to success, and hard work can help you accomplish anything.” – Vince Lombardi