San Francisco, CA 94111
Industry: Am Law 50 Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: San Francisco, California 94111
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to work with the Regional Human Resources Director regarding managing all resources within the Practice Assistant Department
- You will have the chance to coordinate assignments, workflow, performance reviews, recruiting and training
- You will be responsible for overseeing the daily functions of the Practice Assistants in the San Francisco and Palo Alto offices
- You will supervise departmental employees, promotes a work environment that fosters excellence, productivity, and teamwork
- A premier international law firm, our client has provided quality service to clients in litigation, corporate, and intellectual matters for over one-hundred years.
- Growing local offices with approximately 130 attorneys in the Bay Area since opening in the early 2000’ s.
- Known to be the “ best of the best”, this firm fosters an inclusive culture comprised of bright legal talent and emerges as a leading provider of legal services.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Our client is devoted to your personal and professional development
- You will work directly with attorneys and staff and receive mentorship from the best and brightest in the industry
- Other bonuses include generous medical coverage, paid time off, and company holidays
- Expertise in communication skills
- 4+ years of leadership and supervisory experience in a legal environment
- Exposure to managing practice assistants or other legal support personnel
- Bachelor’ s degree
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell