Research & Knowledge Analyst
Palo Alto, CA 90071-3144
Research & Knowledge Analyst
Industry: International Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: Palo Alto, California
- This firm advises global businesses, financial institutions, and government entities on various complex practice areas
- Has been noted by the Vault 100 as “Most Prestigious Law Firms”
- Our client is headquartered in New York and their Silicon Valley Office is growing
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Engagement in a variety of non-profit and professional organizations
- Inclusive culture
- Medical coverage, generous PTO, company holidays
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to provide information, analysis and expertise to attorneys and staff
- You will assist with outreach, training and orientation programs
- You will be responsible for researching for legal matters across practice groups as well as analyzing legal, corporate and general resources
- You will maintain information reports and new business alert services
- Expert analytical skills
- 5+ years of experience in legal researcher or law librarian
- Exposure to working in a large law firm environment
- Working knowledge of Lexis, Westlaw, PACER, Bloomberg Law (etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s in Library Science is preferred
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us “the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Meet Your Recruiter
Gina joined ABA as a Service Coordinator in the fall of 2017, prior to graduating from the University of California, Berkeley in December of 2017. While achieving a Bachelor’s degree in Legal Studies, she studied courses regarding legal practices and theories of the economic market and social change.
She began college on a Women’s Rowing Scholarship and participated her freshman and sophomore year. Her participation in rowing throughout high school and into college provided a discipline which developed her volition toward achieving personal and team goals. Her goal driven mentality transcends into her participating in interactive, dynamic, and challenging work environments.
Looking to become familiar with the legal market in the Bay Area, ABA will provide her the best opportunity to learn and work among the legal market through the approach of a recruiter. She is excited in becoming an addition to the ABA Team.
Gina was born and raised in the Bay Area and is from a Bay Area native family. She attended St. Ignatius College Preparatory in San Francisco where she graduated from in 2013.
Favorite things to do in Bay Area: Attending Cal football games (Roll on, you Bears!), dinner with friends or family in North Beach, and biking or walking around Crystal Springs Reservoir
Favorite quote: “The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Work is the key to success, and hard work can help you accomplish anything.” – Vince Lombardi