505 Howard St. San Francisco, CA 94105
Industry: International Law Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: San Francisco
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will assist with attorney and location file audits
- You will be responsible for maintenance, circulation, tracking, and disposition of the firm’ s files
- You will comply with all legal hold requests and process incoming physical file
- Offices span across 2 continents employing over 1000 attorneys
- Recognized for their leadership in the legal profession and named one of the top patent appellate firms
- This firm represents companies across a range of industries and various stages of growth
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Health options including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k and ESOP plans
- Stock options
- Educations Assistance plans and many other perks
- Expert in Outlook, Excel, and Word
- 4+ years of experience in records management
- Exposure to a law firm or corporate legal environment
- College degree preferred
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell