Real Estate Legal Secretary
1 Ferry Building Ste 200 San Francisco, CA 94111
Real Estate Legal Secretary
Industry: Boutique Law Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: San Francisco, California
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will have the chance to support this firm’s transactional and real estate practice group
- Draft and edit correspondence, memos and other legal documents
- You will be responsible for coordinating the opening and closings of this practice group’s legal matters
- You will be facilitating meetings and client calls
- Maintaining attorney's calendars
- This firm offers the service of a boutique firm with the strength and expertise of a much larger firm
- Our client contributes to civil rights, education, and pressing needs in the community
- This firm was one out of only six firms to be named a powerhouse legal force in California
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- Flexible benefits plan
- Vacation and sick time
- Expert organizational and communication skills
- 3+ years of experience as a legal secretary
- Exposure to redlining and editing legal documents
- Working knowledge of closing checklists, closing binders and closing documents
- College degree
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us “the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Gina joined ABA as a Service Coordinator in the fall of 2017, prior to graduating from the University of California, Berkeley in December of 2017. While achieving a Bachelor’s degree in Legal Studies, she studied courses regarding legal practices and theories of the economic market and social change.
She began college on a Women’s Rowing Scholarship and participated her freshman and sophomore year. Her participation in rowing throughout high school and into college provided a discipline which developed her volition toward achieving personal and team goals. Her goal driven mentality transcends into her participating in interactive, dynamic, and challenging work environments.
Looking to become familiar with the legal market in the Bay Area, ABA will provide her the best opportunity to learn and work among the legal market through the approach of a recruiter. She is excited in becoming an addition to the ABA Team.
Gina was born and raised in the Bay Area and is from a Bay Area native family. She attended St. Ignatius College Preparatory in San Francisco where she graduated from in 2013.
Favorite things to do in Bay Area: Attending Cal football games (Roll on, you Bears!), dinner with friends or family in North Beach, and biking or walking around Crystal Springs Reservoir
Favorite quote: “The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Work is the key to success, and hard work can help you accomplish anything.” – Vince Lombardi