Product & Regulatory Counsel
707 Hiller St.? Belmont, CA 94002
Product & Regulatory Counsel
Industry: FinTech Company
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: Palo Alto, California
- Our client focuses on equity management
- They assist clients with investments in their small businesses, making home repairs, paying off debt, or going back to school financing
- Various publications and companies like The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Forbes, and CNBC have recognized our client for their growing and profitable business
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Massive funding portfolio
- Catered weekly meals
- A company of people with “high integrity”
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to be the main contact for investors, auditors, examiners, and regulators for the company
- You will assist in all matters pertaining to consumer financial services
- You will be responsible for advising the product, sales, and operations teams on federal and state finance and real estate laws
- You will collaborate on new product launches, development of policies and procedures, transactional matters, and disputes
- 4+ years of experience in the consumer financial products space
- Exposure to advising on compliance regarding real estate, consumer lending, consumer protection, and privacy laws
- Bachelor’s degree and JD
- California or eligible for in-house exception
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us “the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director, Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell