Principal Scientist, DMPK
333 Lakeside Dr. San Francisco Bay Area, CA 94404 US
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY
- Provide expert bioanalytical support characterizing biodistribution and disposition of large molecule drug candidates
- Developing ADME/biodistribution strategy for large molecules and novel modalities.
- Analyze, interpret, summarize, and present PK and ADME data to internal project teams.
- Design and coordinate the completion of nonclinical PK or PK/PD studies answering translational questions in support of project deliverables and first-in-human dose predictions.
- Individual contributor, but expected to mentor and supervise research and associate scientists.
- Headquartered in the Bay Area, our client is a worldwide biopharmaceutical leader, spanning six continents.
- Deeply invested in promoting health for millions worldwide through researching and developing advanced medical technology.
- Dedicated to simplifying care internationally for those affected by life-threatening illness
- Committed to diversity and inclusion
- Industry leading compensation
- Ph.D./post-doc with at least 8+ years of experience focused on biopharmaceutical research experience in large molecule drug discovery, translational research, bioanalysis, and/or biodistribution discipline.
- A collaborative connector and communicator.
- Proven track record of developing bioanalytic methods to assess PK, metabolism, and tissue distribution of large molecules using common platforms
ABOUT ABA SEARCH
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We're positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We thrive on deepening our expertise. We're energized by the legal, life science, and pharmaceutical industries, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us "the name to know in recruitment."