People Operations Lead
800 El Camino Real, Ste 200 Menlo Park, CA 94025
People Operations Lead
Industry: Technology Start-up
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: Palo Alto, California
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to create and grow a company’ s culture
- You will have the chance to introduce and develop policies and procedures
- You will be responsible for being the point of contact on all human resource matters
- You will lead the building of the people operations and employee relations program
- Series B start-up with about 50 employees and the senior engineers came from Google
- Our client is a company looking to continuously growing talent and keeping talent engaged
- This company has recently received over 50 million in funding
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Everyone is from big company the took pay cuts to join
- Cutting edge technology product
- Looking to grow talent
- Expertise in creating new processes
- 6+ years of experience in human resources
- Exposure to HR compliance
- Working knowledge of payroll and benefits
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell