1399 Shoreway Road Belmont, CA 94002
Legal Executive Assistant/Paralegal
Industry: Subsidiary technology company
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: San Mateo County, California
- Our client is a global R&D group focused on the development of Semiconductors, Flat Panel Displays, Medical technologies, Imaging and Cameras, Industrial Metrology, and Microscopy
- The company’ s R&D Department has been established since early 1900s
- Our client is a brand name recognized by the masses
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Work in a renowned company on a global platform
- Top-tier Health Benefits
- Innovation Environment
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to directly support the General Counsel, Executive Director of Business Development and Strategy
- You will assist with legal research, revise legal documents, and organize compliance calendar
- You will be responsible for production and execution of legal contracts
- You will track pending projects
- Expert communication skills
- 1+ years of experience as a legal assistant or paralegal
- Exposure to executing deadline
- Bachelor’ s degree; paralegal certification a plus
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell