Paralegal/Executive Assistant to CFO
2750 Sand Hill Rd Menlo Park, CA 94025
Paralegal / Executive Assistant to CFO
Industry: Venture Capital Firm
Status: Full-Time Employee
Location: Menlo Park, California
- Established and leading venture-capital company, with over 40 years of experience
- Committed to turning innovative ideas into globally-impactful businesses
- Extensive client portfolio, spanning broad markets including technology, health care, and enterprise
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY
- Manage portfolio-company exits and stockholder-approval requests
- Support the CFO directly with special projects as needed
- Collaborate with the financial team and outside counsel to review and manage the investment closing process
- Cultivate investor relations through VC fund-management matters
- Expert communication and organizational skills
- 3+ years of experience as a VC or corporate paralegal
- Exposure to IPOs, M&A, and public-company reporting matters preferred
- Working knowledge of Form ADVs, SEC filings, consulting agreements, NDAs, and vendor contracts
- Bachelor’s degree
ABOUT ABA SEARCH
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We're positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We're energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us “the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Gina joined ABA as a Service Coordinator in the fall of 2017, prior to graduating from the University of California, Berkeley in December of 2017. While achieving a Bachelor’s degree in Legal Studies, she studied courses regarding legal practices and theories of the economic market and social change.
She began college on a Women’s Rowing Scholarship and participated her freshman and sophomore year. Her participation in rowing throughout high school and into college provided a discipline which developed her volition toward achieving personal and team goals. Her goal driven mentality transcends into her participating in interactive, dynamic, and challenging work environments.
Looking to become familiar with the legal market in the Bay Area, ABA will provide her the best opportunity to learn and work among the legal market through the approach of a recruiter. She is excited in becoming an addition to the ABA Team.
Gina was born and raised in the Bay Area and is from a Bay Area native family. She attended St. Ignatius College Preparatory in San Francisco where she graduated from in 2013.
Favorite things to do in Bay Area: Attending Cal football games (Roll on, you Bears!), dinner with friends or family in North Beach, and biking or walking around Crystal Springs Reservoir
Favorite quote: “The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Work is the key to success, and hard work can help you accomplish anything.” – Vince Lombardi