Marketing & BD Manager
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Marketing & Business Development Manager
Company: Global Law Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: Menlo Park, California 94025
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to lead marketing and business development initiatives for the corporate team
- You will be responsible for organizing marketing campaigns and profile raising either program or sponsorship
- You will have the chance to participate in the firm’ s Global Citizenship program
- You will lead coordination of promotional events and vendor selection
- This premier firm provides quality counsel to help solve complex legal issues in major industries across the globe
- The firm has become recognized as one of the top legal services providers
- Their team is comprised of over twenty-five hundred talented individuals across six continents and they are known for their tenacity, consistency, and ingenuity
- The firm places an emphasis on giving back to communities
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- This firm is devoted to your personal and professional development
- They offer generous medical coverage for health, dental, and vision
- 401(k) savings plan is offered as well as paid time off, company holidays, and a health and wellness reimbursement program
- Expert communication skills
- 5+ years of experience in either marketing and/or business development
- Exposure to corporate transactional practice
- Bachelors degree
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell