Litigation Support Specialist
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Litigation Support Specialist
Industry: Top AM 50 Law Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: Los Angeles, California 90013
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to join the firm’ s winning team in the Global Services Office
- You will identify issues during data processing
- You will be responsible for support in the areas of litigation and transactional matters supported by the Practice Support Services team within the Technology department
- You will provide case teams on e-discovery document reviews, productions, and transactional deal rooms
- Global law firm with more than 30 offices that is consistently ranked among the top firms in the world; has been ranked as the #1 firm in the AM law top 100 rankings
- This firm has more than 2, 400 lawyers in 14 different countries and is recognized for their culture geared toward establishing and nurturing long-term client relationships
- “ Non-headquartered” law firm culture; each office is equally as important
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Life & disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Bonuses are awarded for both individual and firm performance
- 3+ years of experience as a Litigation Support Specialist
- Exposure to a legal environment or at a vendor specializing in providing legal technology processing services
- Associate’ s or Bachelor’ s degree
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell