4 Embarcadero San Francisco, CA 94111-5983
Industry: International Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: 4 Embarcadero, San Francisco, California 94111
- Our client advises on matters involving fund formation, company formation, private equity, venture and debt financings, leveraged buy-outs and mergers and acquisitions
- This firm’s San Francisco intellectual property and media attorneys focus their practice on trying cases in the music and broader media industries internationally
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Health Benefits
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Accredited as one of the most philanthropic law firms
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to provide support to two senior shareholders
- You will assist handling various court documents
- You will be responsible for maintaining case information, filings, and calendaring
- Directly communicate with clients, opposing counsel, and courts
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 8+ years of experience as a litigation secretary
- Exposure to complex litigation
- Working knowledge of IP and Tax Litigation
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us “the name to know in recruitment.”
Director, Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell