44 Montgomery Street San Francisco, CA 94104
Industry: Mid-size Litigation Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: 2615 Pacific Coast Highway, Hermosa Beach, California 90254
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to provide clerical and secretarial assistance to a mixed desk
- You will assist proofreading documents
- You will be responsible for typing, editing and proofreading documents, daily filing of motions and documents in federal and state court, making travel arrangements, calendaring/ docketing important dates and events, and tracking appointments
- You will prepare correspondence, memoranda and other legal document
- Our client is a nationally recognized litigation firm headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia
- This firm has offices around the United States including San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York City
- U.S. New has recognized our client as one of the “ Best Law Firms in America”
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Culture of entrepreneurial spirit
- World-class litigation mentorship
- Medical, dental, & vision plans
- Expert written and communication skills
- 2+ years of experience as a Litigation Secretary
- Working knowledge of scheduling and calendaring
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell