777 South Figueroa Street Suite 3200 Los Angeles, CA 90017-5855
Industry: International Law Firm
Status: Full-Time Employee
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90017
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will create and edit documents as well as type drafts from a variety of legal pleadings
- You will enter attorney time
- You will prepare travel expense reports as well as other finance forms
- You will open new client matters and help with creating client engagement letters as well as initiating conflicts reports
- You will be responsible for using word processing to redline, black-line, create tables of contents, tables, etc.
- Named among The American Lawyer’ s A-List firms of 2016 – recognized for its innovative and collaborative approach in providing legal counsel
- Global leader in the practice areas of litigation, transactions, and compliance matters – this firm has emerged as an expert in the technology, energy, and finance sectors
- Twenty-five offices around the world – granting the highest quality of personal service to prominent businesses
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Mentorship program
- Generous medical coverage – including health, dental, and vision
- Premier location allowing for engagement in a variety of non-profit and professional organizations
- Expert verbal and written communication skills
- 4+ years of relevant litigation experience with a focus on trial work
- Proficiency with the California Superior Court system
- Highschool Diploma and college work preferred
- Mandarin-speaking preferred
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Legal Recruiter/Operations Manager
Christie joined ABA in 2017 as a Legal Recruiter. She began her career as an Employment Manager at the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe and most recently spent several years as a Coordinator at Thomson Reuters Expert Witness Services. Christie joined ABA to combine her knowledge of the legal industry with her passion for employment and recruiting. She is very excited to be a part of this team that works closely with both Clients and Candidates to bring together an ideal partnership.
Originally from the Bay Area, Christie received her Bachelor’s degree from Sacramento State University in Organizational Communication with a minor in Human Resources. She spent several years in Truckee, CA and currently lives in Reno, NV with her family.
Favorite things to do in the Reno: Camping at Lake Davis and day trips to Donner Lake with my husband and three children.
Favorite quote: “Being positive won’t guarantee you’ll succeed but being negative will guarantee you won’t.” – Jon Gordon