555 Montgomery Street San Francisco, CA 94111
Industry: Boutique Law Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: 555 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, California 94111
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to assist a practice group that is smart, generous, kind, accomplished and have name recognition
- You will have the chance to directly work with attorneys and clients
- You will assist with trial preparation
- You will be responsible for drafting and managing filings, exercising legal cite checking, and conducting legal research
- This firm has been recognized by their clients for their complex understanding of the legal, business, and technological environments
- The specific practice areas this firm focuses on is Patent, Copyright and Trademark, Antitrust, and Commercial disputes
- Our client doesn’ t just have a practice group like others, this is a premiere group of people who decided to make a firm something special and of the best quality
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Collegial environment
- Work with some of the brightest minds in the industry
- Ground floor opportunity
- Expert verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years of experience in litigation
- Exposure to IP and Commercial Litigation
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell