Los Angeles, DC 90071
Industry: Am 100 Law Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: San Francisco, California
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to provide support for the attorneys in the securities/litigation practice group
- You will have the chance to manage large E-discovery initiatives and assist with the design and maintenance of case management databases
- You will be responsible for document management, case management, filings, depositions, and trial preparation
- You will lead senior project assistants and project assistants
- Our client is an American law firm with 12 offices across the United States, Europe, and Asia
- This firm’ s leading practice groups participate in some of the highest-profile legal and policy matters regarding intellectual property, regulatory and government affairs, securities, and transactions
- Our client has consistently distinguished themselves as leaders in pro bono representation of national and international importance
- Expert communication and management skills
- 2+ years of experience in securities/complex litigation practice
- Exposure to tracking case expenses
- Working knowledge of US Securities and Exchange Commission and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell