Litigation Legal Assistant
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043
Litigation Legal Assistant
Industry: High Tech
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will have the chance to work with the discovery team to coordinate document production
- You will support defense against claims
- You will be responsible for assisting with general case management and organization of documents
- You will support numerous team projects regarding consumer inquires
- Name to know in technology – one of the founders of Silicon Valley – you probably use their products daily!
- This company is tackling the information age— one important challenge at a time
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Range of services offered to aid personal and professional development – cafeterias, bikes on campus, access to hair cuts, oil changes, etc.
- You’ ll receive mentorship from the best and brightest!
- Expert research and writing skills
- 2+ years of experience in as a legal assistant or paralegal
- Working knowledge of tech apps
- Bachelor’ s degree
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell