Legal Support Manager
555 12th Street Oakland, CA 94607
Legal Support Manager
Industry: Mid-sized Law Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: Oakland, California
- Our client has been in the legal practice for well over 20 years
- This firm with its leading legal presence in California focuses in various litigation practices
- Across California, our client represents public, private, and non-profit organizations
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Accredited law firm
- Familial culture
- Top health benefits
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to manage, along with the Director of Administration and in coordination with the Human Resources Department
- You will work with secretaries and paralegals to develop individual professional development goals and monitor progress
- You will be responsible for coordinate paralegal workflow among Firm Practice Groups
- You will act as a liaison on behalf of secretaries and paralegals to the Firm’ s Departments of Human Resources, IT, Marketing, and Finance
- Expert organizational and collaboration skills
- 3+ years of experience in legal management
- Exposure to secretarial or paralegal responsibilities preferred
- Bachelor’ s degree
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell