San Francisco, DC 94111
Industry: Am 100 Law Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: San Francisco, California
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will have the chance to acts as liaison with internal service departments
- You will assist with creation and organization of legal documents
- This is an opportunity to support also with non-client matters such as pro bono projects
- You will be responsible for administrative support for attorneys, paralegals, and timekeepers
- You will prepare timesheets and client bills
- You will lead management of correspondences
- Our client is an American law firm with 12 offices across the United States, Europe, and Asia
- This firm’ s leading practice groups participate in some of the highest-profile legal and policy matters regarding intellectual property, regulatory and government affairs, securities, and transactions
- Our client has consistently distinguished themselves as leaders in pro bono representation of national and international importance
- Expert writing and proofreading skills
- 2+ years of experience as a legal or administrative assistant
- Exposure to working in a professional services or legal environment
- College degree required
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Gina joined ABA as a Service Coordinator in the fall of 2017, prior to graduating from the University of California, Berkeley in December of 2017. While achieving a Bachelor’s degree in Legal Studies, she studied courses regarding legal practices and theories of the economic market and social change.
She began college on a Women’s Rowing Scholarship and participated her freshman and sophomore year. Her participation in rowing throughout high school and into college provided a discipline which developed her volition toward achieving personal and team goals. Her goal driven mentality transcends into her participating in interactive, dynamic, and challenging work environments.
Looking to become familiar with the legal market in the Bay Area, ABA will provide her the best opportunity to learn and work among the legal market through the approach of a recruiter. She is excited in becoming an addition to the ABA Team.
Gina was born and raised in the Bay Area and is from a Bay Area native family. She attended St. Ignatius College Preparatory in San Francisco where she graduated from in 2013.
Favorite things to do in Bay Area: Attending Cal football games (Roll on, you Bears!), dinner with friends or family in North Beach, and biking or walking around Crystal Springs Reservoir
Favorite quote: “The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Work is the key to success, and hard work can help you accomplish anything.” – Vince Lombardi