350 Primrose Road Burlingame, CA 94010
Industry: Boutique Law Firm
Status: Full-Time Employee
Location: Burlingame, California
- Premier Northern California trust and estate-planning law firm
- Dedicated to delivering the highest-quality counsel to clients
- Passionate about advocating for client interests
- Committed to the values of trust, integrity, teamwork, and overall excellence
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Gorgeous upscale office, located in the heart of the Peninsula
- Positive mentoring culture, providing meaningful opportunities for career growth
- Highly-competitive pay, exceptional 401k matching, robust medical plan plus other benefits
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY
- Support high-level attorneys using legal understanding and administrative skills
- Assist with calendaring and file management
- Interact daily with clients and manage correspondence between the company and clients
- Excellent communication skills
- 6+ years of experience as a legal secretary
- Skilled at using software applications including Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, iManage, and MacPac
- Previous experience working in a complex estate and trust practice a plus
- College degree preferred
ABOUT ABA SEARCH
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We're positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We're energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us “the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Mandy Farmaian, CSC
Mandy helped found ABA in 1986 with Valli Farmaian. With her love of people and innate ability to nurture relationships, she knew the staffing industry was where she wanted to be, and she hasn’t looked back since. In her role as president, Mandy spearheads ABA’s Sales and Recruiting efforts, leading the ABA team in candidate searches and development of ABA’s Technology and Legal divisions. Her extensive network of Bay Area talent and employers as well as her years of expertise in recruiting and professional placement are the key drivers to ABA’s success – earning the company a spot on the Inc. 500 as one of the fastest growing companies in the US. She has successfully completed retained and contingency search for attorneys as well as technology executives.
Having established Legal as one of ABA’s core divisions, Mandy returned to ABA after three years working with the Eastridge Group. Under her guidance, these divisions provide staffing solutions to some of the Bay Area’s top technology companies as well as law firms and corporate legal departments.
Mandy earned her BA in political science and French literature from the University of California, Berkeley. After several years of city life in San Francisco, she moved with her family to Hillsborough, CA where she remains active in the community and is a board member of the San Mateo County Health Foundation.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Hiking, movies, and farmers markets (and the occasional tennis game!).
Favorite quote: “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill