1250 Bayhill Drive, Suite 360 San Bruno, CA 94066
Location: Remote and/or 1250 Bayhill Drive # 360, San Bruno, CA 94066
ABA has an immediate need for a recruiter or legal professional who enjoys networking and can zero in on our clients’ and candidates’ needs— someone with a commitment to excellence who knows how to identify opportunities and find creative ways to drive hiring results on both sides of the client/candidate equation.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY
- Qualify target accounts and stay on top of market trends and dynamics
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of clients' needs and act as a strategic expert for their business and hiring goals
- Screen and qualify prospective candidates for multiple job openings
- Interview candidates and clients to determine current and future matches, assessing experience, soft skills, technical skills, and cultural alignment
- Create and post job descriptions using social media to generate maximum exposure
- Deliver superior client and candidate satisfaction by providing superb customer service
- Formulate strategies with ABA executives and senior recruiters to maximize quality results
- Attend networking events and become an active member of industry-related organizations as necessary
YOUR BACKGROUND PROFILE
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 1+ years of experience in a large law firm as a paralegal and/or 1+ years of full-cycle sourcing or recruiting experience
- Working knowledge of BullHorn ATS preferred
- Excellent account management skills
- Strong consultative sales approach
- Ability to work with flexibility and adapt to an evolving, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
BENEFITS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Salary + commission
- Health, dental, life insurance, & FSA
- 50% gym reimbursement & commuter benefits
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Birthday Longevity Bonus
- Opportunity to exercise your entrepreneurial spirit with an agency that has a Long history of success and stability
- Learn from seasoned managers and the best outside trainers
- Easy access to shuttle from the San Bruno BART station
ABOUT ABA SEARCH
ABA Search, Inc. is a premier staffing and recruiting firm delivering exceptional candidate matches for many of the most admired and talked about companies in the San Francisco Bay Area. For 30+ years, we have continuously built long-lasting relationships and trust with both our clients and candidates. In 2017 and 2018 we moved up the Forbes list of Best Recruiting firms in America to number 60. We couldn’ t have achieved this without our staff combining specialized recruiting expertise, clear communication, and personalized and unsurpassed customer service.
Valli F. Farmaian
Founder & CEO
ABA Search, Inc.
1250 Bayhill Dr., #360
San Bruno, CA 94066
Phone/Email: (650) 425-7878 | email@example.com
***Rest assured, confidentiality will be strictly maintained with all candidates***
Founder and CEO
Valli founded ABA Personnel Services in 1986 with the goal of providing more effective and personalized staffing services. He realized that both accuracy and speed were essential to meeting his clients’ needs, so ABA became one of the first agencies to use personal computers in the sourcing, recruiting, and placing of candidates. Under Valli’s leadership, ABA quickly grew into a multi-branch agency employing thousands of temporary workers (as many as 1,400 hires per year) across multiple industries, and achieved Inc. 500 as one of the fastest growing companies in America. By 1992, ABA Personnel had become ABA Search & Staffing with an emphasis on search and placement. As president, Valli guided the agency into the more specialized areas of Innovative IT, Engineering, and Legal, and these remain ABA’s core focus today. Recently, ABA Search was recognized by Forbes as # 60 on the 2018 Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America!
Born in Philadelphia, Valli attended prep school at Tabor Academy, a naval honor school on the coast of Massachusetts. He went on to earn a BA in communications from the University of New Hampshire, followed by his MBA from Suffolk University in Boston. His career in staffing started in 1982 when he joined Adia Personnel (now Adecco) as a sales professional in San Francisco. He was promoted to Branch Manager in 1984 and, in that role, Valli opened and managed a local Adia office, which he rapidly built into the 8th most profitable branch of more than 500 Adia offices nationwide.
Valli lives in Hillsborough, CA with his wife, Mandy (ABA’s President). With their two sons out of college and pursuing careers in other cities, they’d be empty nesters if not for their black Lab, Sargent Pepper, keeping them on their toes.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Hiking in Purisima Creek Redwoods Park, gardening (Persian fruit trees and roses!), and snow skiing.
Favorite quote: “I go to a synagogue, church, and mosque, and I see the same spirit at the same altar.” – Rumi