Legal Operations Associate
San Francisco, CA 94111
Legal Operations Associate
Industry: Investment Funds platform
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: San Francisco, California
- Our client partners with venture capital and venture fund companies to solve compliance needs
- This company focuses on technology enabled fund administration
- Stealth mode tech start-up
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will assist with back office support for investors
- You will be responsible for maintaining client files, assisting clients in using Flow’ s platform, reviewing incoming client documents for completeness
- You will work on investment vehicles and investment entities
- You will lead operations and process improvement research
- Expert communication skills
- 1+ years of experience in legal operations – specifically client interaction
- Working knowledge of venture capital financing and fund operations
- Bachelor’ s degree
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell