Lehi, UT 84043
Based in Utah, our client is the world’ s largest for-profit genealogy company, operating a host of genealogical and historical record websites. Utilizing an extensive record of family trees, historical records, and DNA, our client helps people uncover a deeper understanding of their family history and who they are. With over 2 million subscribers, our client aims to bring customers discover a greater sense of identity and belonging in the world.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
You will be a part of a company that has eight global offices and over 1, 500 employees around the world. They offer competitive pay, comprehensive retirement plans, and medical, dental, and vision coverage. In addition to these benefits, our client provides a host of day-to-day perks to improve employee experience, including onsite fitness classes, external speakers, and subsidized transit.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will assist in managing and participating in contract review and approval process
- You will aid attorneys with drafting and negotiation of contracts, as well as filing and maintenance of minutes, forms, and other corporate governance documents
- You will coordinate calendars for various legal department and manage bills, invoices, and track expenses
- You will initiate and drive process improvements, including office procedures, recording systems, and supply maintenance
- Associate’ s degree or equivalent preferred
- 2+ years of administrative or related experience, with legal administrative experience preferred
- Exceptional written, verbal, and analytical skills
- Excellent problem-solver with great attention to detail who thrives in a team environment
At ABA, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
Legal Recruiter/Operations Manager
Christie joined ABA in 2017 as a Legal Recruiter. She began her career as an Employment Manager at the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe and most recently spent several years as a Coordinator at Thomson Reuters Expert Witness Services. Christie joined ABA to combine her knowledge of the legal industry with her passion for employment and recruiting. She is very excited to be a part of this team that works closely with both Clients and Candidates to bring together an ideal partnership.
Originally from the Bay Area, Christie received her Bachelor’s degree from Sacramento State University in Organizational Communication with a minor in Human Resources. She spent several years in Truckee, CA and currently lives in Reno, NV with her family.
Favorite things to do in the Reno: Camping at Lake Davis and day trips to Donner Lake with my husband and three children.
Favorite quote: “Being positive won’t guarantee you’ll succeed but being negative will guarantee you won’t.” – Jon Gordon