Leadership In Project Management R&D - Oncology
333 Lakeside Dr. San Francisco Bay Area, CA 94404 US
Leadership In Project Management R&D
Location: Foster City, CA-based
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY
- Work with leadership in development of Project strategy
- Support team with expertise in clinical development and drug discovery process.
- Manage projects ranging from early-stage research to commercialization
- Assist leadership in curation of highly skilled project team
- Bring cross-functional teams together to lead collaboration from project strategy to execution
- Guide and assist team through stages of project development including design, research, implementation and deliverables.
- Lead communication to project team and clientele on all applicable matters and updates
- Represent project team across various meetings and committees
- Ensure project work aligns with company protocol and practices
COMPANY PROFILE AND BENEFITS
- Our client is passionate about harnessing advanced technologies to develop breakthrough treatments for immune-mediated and oncologic disorders.
- Many opportunities to learn and contribute to creative solutions, with the chance to grow.
- You will be part of a reputable and stable company.
- Exceptional compensation, benefits package, and PTO.
- Bachelor’s degree, MS, MBA, PhD, PharmD, DVM, MD
- 8-12+ years of project management, majority spent in clinical development and drug discovery.
- Project Management Professional or other PM certification desired.
- Possess a clear command of principles, concepts, practices, and standards of pharmaceutical project management
ABOUT ABA SEARCH
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We're positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We thrive on deepening our expertise. We're energized by the legal, life science, and pharmaceutical industries, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us "the name to know in recruitment."
Meet Your Recruiter
Suzanne joined ABA September 2020 as a Recruiting Analyst. She has a rich work history in healthcare, pharmaceutical sales, sourcing for biometrics and clinical trials, and public-sector human resources. She holds a Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of California, Davis. Suzanne upholds the client-centric business model that focuses on creating a positive experience for the client by providing exceptional service and building resilient business relationships. She firmly believes that it is not the number of calls you make in a day, rather, it is the quality of the conversation and effort put into each client/candidate to make their day easier. Suzanne gets great satisfaction sourcing for new candidates because she gets the opportunity to pair a person with a new position that will ultimately change their life and move their career forward.
A California native, Suzanne grew up in what would become Silicon Valley. She loved Santa Clara County and enjoyed the diversity of its people, the picturesque landscapes, and perfect weather. She gained valuable work experience in healthcare and pharmaceutical sales before she decided to stay home with her children. Ultimately, this choice would lead her family to move to Placer County where she then took on life as a “volunteer extraordinaire” for her local school district. She is now back in the workforce using her knowledge in healthcare and clinical data studies to pair candidates with their dream careers while assisting companies to find their ideal candidate.
Favorite Thing to do in Placer County: Hike, paddle board on Folsom Lake and enjoy the local wineries.
Favorite Quote: “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” ~ Maya Angelou