Junior Trademark Paralegal
San Francisco, CA 94111
Junior Trademark Paralegal
Industry: Premier Boutique Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: San Francisco, California 94111
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to engage with foreign associated counsel and attend high importance meetings with attorneys
- You will prepare and file trademark applications
- You will be responsible for C&D takedowns, investigations, TTAB actions, and UDRP domain name dispute proceedings (etc)
- You will create search and clearance reports
- Our client handles global IP portfolios and proceedings before the Trademark & Patent Offices
- This firm focuses on representing clients whose products are used, wore, or consumed by the firm themselves
- Their clients are in various industries such as software, intelligent products, wearable technology, retail, food & beverage, restaurant & bars, artists, and wine & spirits
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Clients are the top companies in various industries
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Open, updated office space
- Happy hour on the roof deck patio
- Expertise in communication skills
- 3+ years of experience with supporting a global docket
- Exposure to preparing and filing U.S. copyright filings
- Bachelor’ s degree
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell