Junior Legal Assistant
3175 Hanover St. Palo Alto, CA 94304-1130
Junior Legal Assistant
Industry: Am 50 Law Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: Palo Alto, California 94304
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to grow experience with in a top law firm supporting the timekeepers and secretaries in the Business Department
- You will assist organizing records, legal files, and documents
- You will be responsible for providing administrative support for various projects
- Named one of Fortune 100’ s Best Companies to Work For
- Headquartered in the Bay Area with almost a century of providing quality counsel to high-profile companies
- A dynamic force in the practice areas of litigation, corporate, and international law, the firm is now expanding to include life science and intellectual property prosecution
EXTRAS- WHY CONSIDER:
- Medical coverage for health, dental, and vision
- 401(k) savings plan with impressive employer contribution
- Paid time off
- Company holidays
- Health and wellness reimbursement program
- Inclusive culture with social events like Team Olympics and a Super Bowl Party
- Expert written and verbal communication skills
- 1+ years of experience in a professional or legal environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Bachelor’ s degree strongly preferred
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell