Junior Billing Coordinator
101 California St., 5th Floor San Francisco, CA 94111-5800
Junior Billing Coordinator
Industry: Am 50 Law Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: San Francisco, California
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will have the chance to develop a long-term career with this Bay Area headquartered firm
- You will assist with timelog approval, insurance benefits deductions, and transportation reimbursement
- You will be responsible for processing of semi-monthly payroll for assigned offices, process and update information on new hires, salary changes, terminations, and tax status and all employee information to the payroll system
- Named one of Fortune 100’s Best Companies to Work For
- Headquartered in the Bay Area with almost a century of providing quality counsel to high-profile companies
- A dynamic force in the practice areas of litigation, corporate, and international law, the firm is now expanding to include life science and intellectual property prosecution
EXTRAS- WHY CONSIDER:
- Medical coverage for health, dental, and vision
- 401(k) savings plan with impressive employer contribution
- Paid time off
- Company holidays
- Health and wellness reimbursement program
- Inclusive culture with social events like Team Olympics and a Super Bowl Party
- Expert organizational skills
- 1+ years of experience with payroll or finance
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, iManage, IntApp Time, Adobe Acrobat
- Bachelor’s degree
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us “the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Gina joined ABA as a Service Coordinator in the fall of 2017, prior to graduating from the University of California, Berkeley in December of 2017. While achieving a Bachelor’s degree in Legal Studies, she studied courses regarding legal practices and theories of the economic market and social change.
She began college on a Women’s Rowing Scholarship and participated her freshman and sophomore year. Her participation in rowing throughout high school and into college provided a discipline which developed her volition toward achieving personal and team goals. Her goal driven mentality transcends into her participating in interactive, dynamic, and challenging work environments.
Looking to become familiar with the legal market in the Bay Area, ABA will provide her the best opportunity to learn and work among the legal market through the approach of a recruiter. She is excited in becoming an addition to the ABA Team.
Gina was born and raised in the Bay Area and is from a Bay Area native family. She attended St. Ignatius College Preparatory in San Francisco where she graduated from in 2013.
Favorite things to do in Bay Area: Attending Cal football games (Roll on, you Bears!), dinner with friends or family in North Beach, and biking or walking around Crystal Springs Reservoir
Favorite quote: “The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Work is the key to success, and hard work can help you accomplish anything.” – Vince Lombardi